Thursday, April 8, 2010

Yvonne - Mesquite High School Senior!

Check this girl out!  She is so stinkin' cute and she is a smartie too!  Yvonne has met the President.  Yes, I said President.  Of the United States.  As a Junior, she was selected to go to DC as one of 2 reps from AZ for a political tour.  She's definitely a brainiac.  And, of course you can easily see how beautiful she is!  Best of luck to you, Yvonne, you are such a sweetheart and I had a blast with you!!






LOVE the red shoes!



We were using a big empty lot as our location, and as I was shooting under this tree, I stepped on a rusty nail that went through my shoe and into my foot!  It didn't go in deep, but it drew blood and was a little painful!  Anyway, that night I ended up at urgent care getting a tetanus shot!  Yuck!  Haha, oh well, it was definitely worth it for these great shots!!








No comments: