Monday, April 12, 2010

#27 - Check!

#27:  Upgrade my camera.





Woo hoo!!  I am very excited that this list item is complete!!  (for now...)  For those of you who know camera stuff, I have been using a Canon Rebel xTi for the last 2.5 years.  There is nothing wrong with this camera.  It is awesome to start with.  But, I've been frustrated with it lately because I am just not getting the quality that I want.  Plus, its 3 years old.  So, I really really wanted the Canon 5D Mark II, but that just isn't quite in the budget right now.  Instead of waiting for who knows how long, continuing to get images that are lesser quality than I know I should be getting, I decided to take the plunge and get the Canon 50D.  Its a beautiful camera and takes GREAT images that are lightyears ahead of what I was producing.  I am definitely happy about this upgrade and I can't wait to shoot more with it!

1 comment:

lulliloo said...

Girl, I HEAR you! I just upgraded recently as well and find myself regularly sighing big sighs of happiness and relief at shoots because what I am visualizing is being mirrored back on my screen! Congrats!