Thursday, April 8, 2010

Holt Family - Turlock, CA Family Portraits

This is the Holt family, and mostly adorable, 2-year-old Garrett!  I went into this session thinking it would be more of a portrait session, but it definitely ended up to be more of a lifestyle shoot, which I totally loved!  Garrett was your typical 2-year-old boy, running everywhere, showing me his world.  It was so fun to play with you guys for a couple of hours!  Thank you so much for inviting me into your home!






LOVE this shot...



Garrett is always moving, and loves playing all kinds of sports!



Bribery with fruit snacks is always a good option :)



Dad is a big-time golf guy, so of course Garrett follows suit.  I love this shot of his game face.

Garrett's amazing play room...

Originally, I wrote this shot off as a mistake, but I ended up loving the story it tells.  I love how Jessica's legs are bent back trying to fit in the tiny kid-size chair and how she is patiently waiting for Garrett to return to his stack of blocks.  While, Garrett is a blur moving from one thing to the next, amongst all the toys, balloons, and craziness.  I love it!

Ahh, there we go :)




No comments: