Sunday, July 5, 2009

Some Fun Shots :]

A few weeks ago, Dan and I took a weekend trip to Flagstaff just to get away.  It was sort of a pre-baby, early-anniversary, let's-get-out-of-the-heat trip.  While up there, we drove up to one of our favorite places we've camped, Lockett Meadow, and took some "maternity" shots.  Dan did a great job since it was just the 2 of us, and the ones with both of us in them are a product of the timer and a nice stump.  They didn't turn out half bad, if I do say so myself!  So, here we are...about 35 weeks pregnant.  





P.S. - I really love all the lines that the aspen trees create.  Made for some interesting images, I think.  And, if you ever get a chance to head up past Flagstaff, make the trek up the 3 mile dirt road to Lockett Meadow.  It is amazing and definitely worth it.  :)

4 comments:

Trish said...

Hi Erin!

I love these shots! I see you only have four days to go. Good luck I will be thinking of you. I can't wait to see baby pictures.

Trish

Brantonians said...

I can't wait until you take Greyson up there for some pics! By the way, you are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

You look stunning. And happy. And I'm thrilled for you!

Stephanie Vergara

lulliloo said...

Erin these are super fun, you looked amazing pregnant:)