Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Teresa - Gilbert High Senior!

I just came back from Teresa's ordering session, and I have to say, I LOVE this girl!  And her mom!  They are super sweet, genuine, and sooo much fun!  And seriously, Teresa gets the award for best hair.  Hands down.  Even when I was editing these, Dan would come over and say, "Wow, that girl has great hair."  Dan never says stuff like that :)  So, she definitely has awesome hair.  Haha.  Anyway, Teresa was so fun, so sweet, and really smiley, which I love.  We had a great time over at the Riparian Preserve in Gilbert, which is a great location this time of year, by the way!  Enjoy!




Teresa is a sucker for anything black and white, so we definitely had to throw in a few of those :)








Maybe my favorite?  Can't decide!

1 comment:

babyhavinbabies said...

omg woman! those were amazing! and yes, seriously great hair, and skin, and eyes, etc. and you captured it all so beautifully. well done.