Monday, January 4, 2010

Monica and Luis, Fresno CA Wedding

Monica and Luis were so much fun, so incredibly laid back, and were such a beautiful couple to shoot!  They got married back in November in Fresno, Ca and it was a great night.  Their wedding party and guests were so much fun and the party lasted all night!  Monica and Luis, thanks for being so great, and I wish you all the best!
























This shot was underexposed and turned out a little blurry, but it ended up being one of my favorite shots of the entire day.  It just reminds me of like an old school gangster movie or something.  The guys look so cool, I love the feel, the movement, everything.














L-O-V-E this one too :)











The sweet little ring bearer had some moves!








Congratulations, guys!

1 comment:

Christin said...

Erin these pictures just blew me away! Wow, way to go!!!