Thursday, January 14, 2010

#97 - Check!

# 97: Update my driver's license info with the DMV.

Yes, yes, this is one of the more shameful goals on my 101 in 1001 list.  Shameful that I have lived at my current residence for 2 1/2 years and have neglected to change my address with the DMV.  So finally, today, I paid the monumental price of $4 and changed my address.  Now, its not like I had to stand in line at the slowest government agency known to man.  No, no, I just made a few clicks on the computer and it was done.  Yes, like I said, shameful.  Anyway, here's the photo to prove it.  They even congratulated me.  I am so proud.


2 comments:

Christin said...

Good for you! My license still has our address of the first apartment we lived in when we got married 6 years ago. Every time I get pulled over I always say I'm going to change it, but you are way ahead of me!

Kristen said...

Fantastic!