Saturday, November 28, 2009

Hilary



Good afternoon!  I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and you were able to spend time with family and friends and just reflect on blessings this year.  I think Thanksgiving is one of my favorite Holidays, mostly because its so relaxing.  No pressure to buy anything, just time spent hanging out and enjoying one another.  I hope your holiday was just that.


Now, onto the gorgeous Hilary.  This girl is smokin!  We had so much fun at her shoot and it was really tough to choose which ones to post.  Hilary, you were so much fun!  Thanks for trusting me, and being willing to get kicked out of TWO spots for some great shots!  You rock!


look at this girl!  amazing :)


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I love it when seniors have great personal style, they are so much fun to shoot!


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I also love this green wall...


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


At the end of the session, we found these trees with twinkly lights, I like the feel they added to the shots.


Photobucket


Photobucket


Hilary, I had so much fun working with you!  I wish you the best in 2010 and I know you will go far!  Thank you!




No comments: