Sunday, November 29, 2009

Brittany

How do I get to meet so many great girls?!  Brittany and I had so much fun and it was great to get to know her.  This girl has such a great heart and such a sweet personality, and she's beautiful on the outside too!  Brittany wants to be a sign language interpreter, which I think is so cool.  Brittany, thanks for climbing through weeds, swinging on swings, and sitting in dirt with me!  Hope you enjoy your images!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


 Brittany's cute brother had to be in a few!


Photobucket

2 comments:

Brantonians said...

Oh, you Budgetts! These pictures are so beautiful. Wasn't it just two seconds ago that you were in my 6th grade class doing a report on dolphins? Mrs. DeZago, your pictures are stunning...as always.

Brittany said...

Thank you Thank you Thank you! You are amazing and one of the sweetest people I have ever met. I loved having to go on our little adventures. Thank you again for your lovely talent in photography!