Monday, June 1, 2009

4 posts in 1 day?!

YES!  And you know why?  Its because I am DONE with work for the summer!!!  Woohoo!!  I love it when summer comes every year, but this year is particularly awesome because this summer brings major changes in our house!  We are sooo close to the arrival of our little boy, and we can't wait.  AND, I can't wait to see my feet again!  So, today I have been catching up on blog posting that should have been done a long time ago.  And I also realized that I haven't posted anything about the baby in a really really long time.  
So here goes...We have named him Greyson Vincent DeZago (a mouthful, I know, but we love it)!  Vincent is after Dan's grandpa who passed away last year.  And Greyson is just a name we love.  I am 34 1/2 weeks right now, anticipating the impending arrival of the long-awaited 9th month.  :)  AND, the painting in the nursery is officially complete!  In case you can't tell from the following photos, we are theming his room "vintage baseball" and have taken waaay too many hours painting pinstripes to please my Yankees-loving husband.  :)  This said husband (who is pretty much incredible, by the way) has also stained the bookshelf and dresser to match the crib.  I love him.  :)  Don't they look awesome?  So, enjoy the update photos of the nursery...and of the growing bump (which is more like a mountain at this point!)
My already-spoiled son has a closet full of more clothes than I do!!


And the tired, stretched-out, sore, and SUPER-excited mama :)
My view...notice somethings missing?  The very swollen feet!  Nope, I can't see them either!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

I love the nursery!!! It's so adorable. And well done to Dan on the staining. It looks like they all came as a set. If you want to set up your camera on auto mode, I'd be happy to take some shots of you from further away than arms length. :)

But most importantly...GOOD JOB on blogging 4 posts today!!! Very impressive. :) Love and miss you.

Brantonians said...

you, my friend are beautiful. I love you. Lucky, lucky Greyson!