Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Takin' Care of Business

I just wanted to give you a little update on my current status.  I am now officially all booked up for this spring!  I can't believe it, but I am jam packed with seniors and other various shoots, so I am not taking anymore new calls.  If you have already talked with me about a date, but still haven't confirmed it, don't worry, I'm still making room for you.  It's just that I am not taking any additional clients that have not yet contacted me.  So, that means that if you are a high school junior, family, engaged couple, or are having a baby and want to book a session in the future, we are looking at September, which is when I will be back from maternity leave.  So, please book now!  Spots will fill up fast I am sure, and I will be starting slow (only taking a limited number of shoots for September & October).  Thank you so much to all who have made this spring so much fun!  I love taking your photos!  Keep it coming!

No comments: