Thursday, April 2, 2009

San Fran!

A couple of weeks ago, for spring break, one of my dearest friends, Cindy, accompanied me up to Modesto, CA for a great visit with my family and an awesome baby shower!  It was such a fun trip and my mom, sister, and friend did an awesome job on the shower!  It was so fun!  As part of our week, Cindy and I ventured the streets of San Francisco.  We had a great time, even though strong bouts of hunger, cravings for yummy treats, and frequent bathroom trips were definitely a part of the day! (Cindy is prego too!)  Anyway, here are some fun shots from our adventure!  Enjoy!

I love the colors in these 3 from Chinatown...










3 comments:

The Galloway's said...

I love the photos! They are amazing!

Olsen Family said...

Hi Erin! I love your pictures. My family is planning on having pictures done in October. If you are not too busy with the baby maybe you could shoot them.

Brantonians said...

Um, why don't my pictures of San Fran look like this? Hmmm.