Thursday, October 16, 2008

Holiday Cards!

Here are the options for Holiday Cards.  Yay!  I know it is only October, but I have been in the Holiday spirit the last couple of days creating these.  I have even caught myself humming a carol or two. :) So here's the deal.  If you want Holiday cards you need to let me know asap.  I would prefer you use a photo from your session on your card, but since I am pretty booked between now and December, we might be able to work something out.  Speaking of sessions...I am making myself available for Holiday mini sessions on November 1st at the Riparian Preserve in Gilbert.  I have a smoking deal going on right now.  Check this out:
Holiday mini session: 
45 minute session, 5 images on disc, 
30 holiday cards, and a BONUS 8x10 of 
your favorite image.  
All for just $75!  SWEET!!

Shoot me an email if you are interested. I have some openings for
that day. Aaaalll righty, here are the cards!



No comments: