Friday, October 17, 2008

Check Out This Hot Mama!!



All those little yellow glowing dots are actually a million tiny bugs that we had to fight through!  They turned out surprisingly well in the photos though!  Kind of like fairy dust!  Hehe.





My absolute favorite image of the day...





I don't normally do a lot of  "studio" shooting, but for maternity sessions, I feel like it just works.  So we set up a "studio" in my living room and went crazy!  They turned out pretty good if I do say so myself!



I usually don't colorize my images (you know, make one color stand out), but their nursery is pink and brown, so I thought these were appropriate with the sepia toning too.  My new favorite prop...a pink boa!  It will definitely make an appearance in the newborn shoot!





Thanks so much you guys!  I had a blast!  See you next month!


No comments: