Tuesday, June 1, 2010

#63 - Check!

#63:  Buy produce at a Farmer's Market.

Over the long weekend, Dan, Greyson, and I drove to my hometown in Northern California for my sister's college graduation.  It was a looong car ride, but definitely worth it.  We had such a great weekend!  I am from the heart of the Central Valley of California, where fresh produce is a summertime staple.  Arizona people think we have good produce, but its nothing compared to the real deal.  So, of course, we had to make a stop at Modesto's Farmer's Market on Saturday morning, which incidentally also checked something off the list!  It was a beautiful day and definitely made me miss home.  Here are some yummy shots!








Greyson enjoying fresh oranges  :)

We left with some artichokes, apricots, and strawberries, and they are oh so yummy!!

No comments: