Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What's On The Outside DOES Matter

Normally, I wouldn't say that.  But, in this case its true.  I've been working for awhile on finding packaging that I'm happy with.  I want you (my clients) to receive your prints or CD or album and be (almost) as happy about the outside as you are about what's inside.  I want you to know you are getting something I've put my heart and soul into.  I want my packaging to communicate that what you are about to open is worth the time and money and patience you've put into it.  I want you to feel like its Christmas!  So, after scouring stores and online and everywhere to find what is perfect for communicating my brand to you, I am happy (for now) with the finished product.  So, whether you've ordered one 4x6 or a whole wall of giant art prints, you will know its something special by how its dressed.  :)













5 comments:

Kyle said...

It looks amazing Erin! I would love to get pictures in such beautiful wrapping...only to open them and find the pictures even more beautiful! Hmm...maybe I should do a photo shoot soon :)

Christin said...

You are such a big-time business women now. I'm so impressed!!!

Brantonians said...

Ooooo! I love it! I may just swipe the color combo for our next nursery! (Don't worry, it will be a while!) :)

lulliloo said...

Pretty! I love your colors, they seem so *you*

Shannon said...

This looks so good!!! Branding is really such an important thing and I'm proud of you for finding something you're really happy with. Love love love the colors you chose! And I especially love the simpleness (is that a word?) of the bag with just your logo on it. Perfect! Great job!