Tuesday, December 22, 2009

WARNING: cuteness overload ahead!

So, in this swamped time, I have had some amazingly cute kids at the end of my lens!  First, more of the Skiles family and an awesome new location -- an empty lot with tons of trash!









Sweet Sidney...


her twin Jack...


and studly LJ, who says he doesn't have any girlfriends, but I'm not so sure!  Check him out!














The very next day, I had the pleasure of spending the afternoon with Bella & Zach, and their awesome mom Amy.  This family has been through so much with miracle baby Zach, and it is always a pleasure to have them for a session!  I love you guys, and I am so glad we are friends!  Can't wait for the spring for a session with baby #3!










Seriously, folks, does it GET any better than this??!



or this...





Amy really didn't want her picture taken, but I couldn't resist this sweet moment between her and Zach.  I hope you'll forgive me, Amy!






Love this!!



1 comment:

Branton Family said...

Forgiven for taking my pic, but only because your pics are so adorable. :) Nice work Erin! We love you too!